قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ US https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ An Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after a chemical exposure at a restaurant

An Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after a chemical exposure at a restaurant



A photo file of a Buffalo Wild Wings location.

David Paul Morris | Bloomberg | Photos of Getty

A Buffalo Wild Wings employee died and at least 10 people checked themselves in the hospital after being exposed to a powerful chemical cleaning agent at a restaurant in Burlington, Massachusetts, it said. by authorities on Thursday.

The Burlington fire department responded. during a chemical reaction in the restaurant's kitchen area, where a male employee was suffering from nausea, a fire department representative said in a statement.

The media identified the chemical as sodium hypochlorite, a cleaning agent.

"The employee was taken to Lahey Hospital and Medical Center in serious condition after being exposed to a strong cleaning agent. He later died in the hospital," the department said.

Other patients, including restaurant employees and patrons, complained of difficulty. breathing and burning eyes, the department said. exited the building when he was hit, "Assistant Burlington Fire Chief Michael Patterson told reporters.

There was no threat to public safety, officials said.

The Buffalo Wild Wings did not immediately respond to a request to Reuters for comment.

"We are shocked and saddened to find out this horrific accident at our franchise-owned sports bar and work closely with our franchisee and authorities as they conduct an investigation , "the media quoted a Buffalo Wild Wings representative as saying.


Source link