Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Science (page 4)

Science

Climate Change: Satellites record the history of Antarctic melting

Copyright copyright Photos of Getty Image caption Ice shelves can extend underwater by hundreds of meters Twenty-five years of satellite observations were used to rebuild a detailed history of Antarctica ice shelves. Ice platforms are the floating protrusions of glaciers that flow through the land, and ring the entire continent. European Space Agency data set confirms the melting process of …

Read More »

The Perseid shower meteor shower shone Tuesday night

Those hoping to enjoy watching will contend with a third quarter moon, which will popularize some of the fainter shooting stars. But the Perseids are rich in fireballs – or meteors brighter than the planet Venus – that will still survive the hard whitewash of the moon. No matter where you live in the Lower 48, you have a chance …

Read More »

Scientists say the asteroid Ceres is surprisingly active

The asteroid Ceres, once thought to be just a huge orbiting rock between Mars and Jupiter, has slushy volcanoes and seawater beneath its surface that could have formed underwater underground, suggests new research . The research is part of seven Ceres studies using data from the spacecraft of NASA Dawn robots, published Monday in the journals Nature Astronomy, Nature Geoscience …

Read More »

The planet Dwarf Ceres is an ocean world: learning

The dwarf planet Ceres – long believed to be a barren space – is an ocean world with seawater reservoirs beneath it, the results of a major exploration mission showed on Monday. Ceres is the largest object in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter and has its own gravity, enabling the NASA Dawn spacecraft to capture high-resolution images on …

Read More »

Return time of an unknown volume state

Credit: Creative Commons, Communications Physics, doi: 10.1038 / s42005-020-00396-0 Physicists have long sought to understand the immutability of the surrounding world and credited its occurrence to the symmetry of time, the basic laws of physics. According to the mechanics of the sum, the final irreversible rotation of the concept of time requires extremely complex and meaningful situations that are unlikely …

Read More »

Satellite Study Shows the Size of Melting Ice Beds in Antarctica

Ice hanging off the coast of Antarctica and floating in the ocean melts faster than replenished, even in the pockets of East Antarctica that are generally thought to be less vulnerable to climate change, according to a study published on Monday. These structures, known as ice shelves, collapsed nearly 4,000 gigatons of their mass between 1994 and 2018, according to …

Read More »

Can Higgs Boson Decay On Dark Things?

Probably Dark Things Using Higgs Boson Visible objects – everything from pollen to stars and galaxies – cost about 15% of the total mass of the Universe. The remaining 85% is made of something completely different from the things we can touch and see: dark things. Despite the overwhelming evidence from observing the effects of gravitational effects, the nature of …

Read More »

NASA drops ‘insensitive’ celestial nicknames as they address systematic discrimination

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has announced that they will stop using the nicknames of culturally meaningless skies. In a statement released on Wednesday, August 5, NASA said it became clear that some cosmetic nicknames were not only insensitive but actively harmful and were taking the first steps to address systematic discrimination and inequality in all aspect of …

Read More »

Covid-19 Drug Research is a Big Trouble

Another problem is the type of internecine push-and-pull in hospitals and individual researchers. They are all frenemies, all pursuing the goal of helping people, but have also been published in large journals in pursuit of office and provision. That is not necessarily bad – if energy gets direction. “The lowest study you can do as a clinical scientist is to …

Read More »