Each day of the training period, the Kansas Cities release an official injury report leading up to the next game. Ang Leader travel to Buffalo to play the Bills Monday at 4 pm Arrowhead Time.
Here is the final injury report of the week for both teams – including the official injury assignment for each team:
- The right tackle Mitch Schwartz (back) is a surprising addition to the Chiefs injury report. He was not on the report until Saturday, when he appeared with a doubt status The fact that he rehearsed in full on Saturday is a good sign, but he is now a player to watch out for when the Chiefs release the inactive around 2:30 Arrowhead Time on Monday.
- After missing Thursday, linebacker Anthony Hitchens (non-COVID disorder) is full practice Friday and Saturday and well go.
- Left guard Kelechi Osemele (knee) and wide receiver Sammy Watkins The (hamstring) missed training throughout the week and was ruled out show for Monday. Osemele was placed in the damaged reserve Saturday afternoon to have room for Le’Veon Bell’s return operation.
- Sa Bills‘edge, tight end Dawson Knox The (calf) has been removed.
- Cornerback Tre’Davious White (back) missed Bills training last week and their game on Tuesday against Tennessee Titans. Linebacker Matt Milano missed the aforementioned with pec damage. Both are limited Thursday but full Friday. White maintained his full status on Saturday but Milan were limited, so even the players were the same doubt, White seems quite likely to play on Monday.
- Wide receiver John Brown (knee), who missed the game last week, was limited on Saturday after two full practice. Charges left guard Quinton Spain (foot) went from full training to limited practice to inexperienced in a week. They are both the same doubt.
For the injury report on Friday, click here.