Season 10 of Fortnite kicked in a couple of weeks ago, and since then one of the major new additions has been to give the player base a lot of frustration and anger. The new B.R.U.T.E. mech – a two-player vehicle that allows one person to control as a driver and puts another in charge of this surprisingly effective firepower – has caused a lot of sadness due to the overpowering nature. Now, Epic is finally doing something about frequent complaints, though the changes won't apply to all Battle Royale, at least at this point.
With rockets, a shotgun, and 1
Fortunately, Epic has begun to break down the frequency of mechs in competitive Arena and Tournament playlists. .
In a post on Reddit, Epic detailed how regularity is changing where mechs now appear.
"We lowered BRUTE's dish rates per Storm round the Arena and Tournament playlists. We will continue to monitor the impact of this change ahead of the next Champion Series event this weekend.
Beginning of the Match
This is a positive step for those who fail by integrating a powerful vehicle, Epic says they will monitor these changes before the Champions Series event ne xt weekend, but whether or not they have applied other game modes remains to be seen.
Nerfing the degradation of mech output and health will take more time if decided the Epic to do the ru That's it. But for now, reducing the frequency at which it appears is a step in the right direction.
Fortnite Season X Coverage
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: Skins, Prices, How It Works, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Rewards Rewards: Skins, Emotes, Back Bling, Games Pets, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Update Notes: BRUTE Mech, Rift Zones, And More
- Fortnite Season 10: Big Changes To How Daily and Weekly Challenges  Fortnite Season 10 Map Changes: Rift Zones, Comets, Skeleton, And More
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Title City, Automatic Sniper Rifle, And More