The best way to ensure you also age through dietary choices is the Mediterranean diet
"It's simple: if you eat well, you age. In fact, you can reverse most of the aging process by packing your diet with healthy, invigorating foods, "he says. In all of today's conflicting nutrition advice, Rick says many people are unsure of what to eat and what not to eat. "As a result, poor choices are being made ̵1; and these choices can become old-fashioned."
However, the good news is that every part of the body benefits when you eat an anti-aging diet.
"It's well known that edible affects the skin and a good diet is key to a radiant complexion," says Rick. "The same principle applies to the rest of the body." We may not see what's inside, but we can use the food we eat in the old age there. "
Here, Rick explains what you have to eat to back up the clock.
The best way to ensure you age properly is through Food choices are the diet in the Mediterranean. It is well documented that the cuisines of Spain, Italy, Greece and the South of France are good for us, and that comes in oils, spices, colors and –
It's not about hanging up on "food clean." In fact the Mediterranean diet also contains red wine.
But a diet that contains healthy oils, lean meats and an abundance of vibrant fruits and veg have been shown to be great for the cardiovascular system. And if your heart is healthy, you are more mobile, leading to improved fitness. The diet also contains oil resistant g in joint health and nutritional nutrition ke ep skin glowing.
We should eat a rainbow of other colored fruits and vegetables
RAINBOW DIET  The main problem with the average UK diet is that we do not eat enough colorful foods.
Most of what we eat is beige. Croissants, sandwiches, takeaways, fast food, junk food – they fill up but the nutrition is poor, processed and full of fat, salt and sugar.
And with so much to offer, it's never been easier to eat bad.
Instead, we should eat a rainbow of other colored fruits and vegetables. Those colors – the vibrant reds, oranges, purples and vegetables – deliver phytonutrients that keep us healthy, for example antioxidants in blueberries or curcuminoids in turmeric.
The body uses phytonutrients to reduce inflammation, which is one of the major causes of aging, so it is very important to include a wide variety of different types that are not possible in your body. Foods.
Weight is very important when it comes to health and how old we are.
In the UK one in four adults is obese – and that number is rising.
Research at the European Obesity Congress has revealed that in Britain alone, 40,000 premature deaths will be avoided if obesity is eliminated within the next decade.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet will help to keep your weight within a normal range. However, eating a rainbow will also help.
Colorful foods, which generally tend to be plant based, are good sources of fiber. And when you eat more fiber, you stay longer and are more likely to eat more. and put on weight.
EAT LESS MEAT
The modern diet relies heavily on meat.If it is nice to include it in your diet, we are not designed to be completely nutritious.
From one perspective, you should only eat meat a few times a week. But instead many people eat it daily, and the meat is often processed and full of fat and salt.
This is a generic object. Our parents were taught to eat meat because it was the most expensive thing on the plate.
This is good economic advice, but not good nutrition. If you replace half the meat on your plate with a small green leaf, your skin will improve and your gut will work better.
For more nutrition information visit rickhay.co.uk
Don't forget to feed your skin
Now you know the right foods to keep you glowing from the inside, what about ingredients to take in dryness and wrinkles? Bleaching on an obscene cream skin can cost a pretty penny – over £ 300 for some expensive brands.
But there is no point in spinning big amounts for lotions except if they contain the right active ingredients to nourish and plump your complexion.
Here's what you need to keep your skin looking young:
RETINOL : This is the main ingredient , experts say. From Vitamin A, it contains anti-aging properties that can reverse damage, smooth wri nkles and reduce dark areas.
VITAMINS C AND E: These skin protectors are essential for protecting your skin from stress including damaging environmental factors such as strong sunlight and pollution.
PEPTIDES: Think of peptides as a network of effective communications for your skin. They are small chains of amino acids that make up protein, the foundation of our bodies. When these are abundant, the peptides create new strands of collagen and elastin to secrete wrinkles. epilepsy. Today it is taking over the beauty world, with scientists at the University of Technology Sydney trialling its anti-aging properties with medical marijuana company Bod Bod. Initial research suggests that CBD may have some antioxidant properties.
WONDERFUL WAYS TO TURN BACK THE CLOCK – FROM HEAD TO TOE
A healthy clear complexion is key to a youthful look.
- Snacks on nuts and seeds, which contain vitamin E as well as essential fatty acids to help moisturise and plump skin.
- Citrus fruits, pepper and berries are rich in vitamin C that supports collagen production. for a nourishing moisture.
- Sweet potatoes help with immune function and boost vitamin A. levels, garlic and turmeric have strong anti-inflammatory properties so add them to courses, soups and casserole.
- Research has shown that greasy fish such as mackerel and salmon reduce joint inflammation
- Purchasing coffee for green tea. which enhances collagen production, improving cartilage health.
Your heart is keeping your whole body, so don't give it a helping hand.
- Red onion is rich in quercetin , which improves blood flow. It is added to salads and stirs.
- Salmon and chia seeds provide protective fats that are healthy omega.
- Asparagus is known to lower levels of homocysteine, an amino acid in the blood associated with the onset of heart disease.
- Skin or fish Pulse pulses such as lentils, beans and chickpeas are high in fiber to keep cholesterol levels healthy.
The liver works well behind the scenes to clean in the body destroys the poisons that can cause aging.
- Acne reduces inflammation and speeds up fat metabolism, so it doesn't have some at your breakfast.
- Adding olive oil over salads to help with liver enzyme health.
- Studies have shown that chronic fish, fish oil, coffee, nuts, tea, red wine, avocado and olive oil all help to reduce fatty liver.
Keeping the dish of your mind: young, active and healthy is essential to good aging.
- Try a turmeric latte.The spice contains curcumin and curcuminoids to boost the overall health of the brain.
- Blueberries are a nutritional powerhouse.They contain protective anthocyanins that protect the brain and memory help.
- Switch to wholegrains, which contain B vitamins to boost concentration and focus. 19659043] Organic eggs contain protein and biotin, which strengthens the hair and prominently celebrates. is one g is also a good source of biotin.
- Make sure you eat high-protein foods such as wrists, which contribute to overall hair health and growth.
- Encourage growth by eating beetroot, which aids circulation and provides essential iron.
A healthy diet will keep your eyes glowing and healthy, rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, nutrients that stimulate eye health.
A h the rich gut is good for the whole body and boost energy levels in general. Search for miso ( soya bean), tempeh (soya bean), kimchi (cabbage) and kefir (milk).