Registrations for two background music tracks in the Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers, and Publishers (JASRAC) database, which is a Japanese copyright collection society, seem to indicate that the Fanged Wyvern monster Zinogre will be huntable in the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion.
The tracks registered are “Senretsunaru Soukou Zinogre: The Chase” and “Senretsunaru Soukou Zinogre World Version”, both noted as “from Monster Hunter World: Iceborne ” and claimed by rights holders Tadayoshi Makino and Capcom .
Zingore first appeared in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd in 2010 and last appeared in Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate in 2017.  Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6, and for PC in January 2020. Read more about the expansion here.
Thanks, Games Talk.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic .
- No drive-by comments including trolling , baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment . If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments . This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging .
- No console wars .
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters . You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation — simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.