- A woman in her 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual is hospitalized and has attached conditions. The individual is a resident of the Las Palomas Center in Albuquerque.
- A 90s woman from Chaves County. The individual is subject to conditions and a resident of Heartfelt Manor Assisted Living in Roswell.
- A woman with her teenager from Eddy County.
- A woman in her 70s from Roosevelt County. The individual is hospitalized and has attached conditions.
- A woman in her 70s from San Juan County. The individual is hospitalized and has attached conditions.
- A man in his 60s from Socorro County. The individual is hospitalized and has attached conditions.
The death toll of New Mexico residents associated with COVID-19 is now at 928.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 819 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico reported a total of 35,770 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 178 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 26 new cases in Chaves County
- 9 new cases in Cibola County
- 76 new cases in Curry County
- 146 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 36 new cases in Eddy County
- 3 new cases in Grant County
- 54 new cases in Lea County
- 16 new cases in Lincoln County
- 30 new cases in Luna County
- 5 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 23 new cases in Otero County
- 4 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 8 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 42 new cases in Sandoval County
- 29 new cases in San Juan County
- 4 new cases in San Miguel County
- 39 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 6 new cases in Sierra County
- 7 new cases in Socorro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 23 new cases in Valencia County
- 31 new cases in individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Prison Facility
- 1 new case of inmates of the New Mexico Department of Corrections at the Lea County Correctional Facility
- 20 new cases in New Mexico Department of Corrections in South New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County
To see the number of positive cases in each province or by zip code, click here.
KOB 4 determined that there were 9.6% positive results of the tests reviewed in the Friday report from the state.
The state reported that 168 people are currently being treated for COVID-19 in the hospital. The number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 who were not in the state but were hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Friday, there were 19,613 COVID-19 cases designated as recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.