– The other team has to play six to fight us. Heynen's coach could do it for the round – noted Paweł Zatorski after winning the 3-0 match between the Polish national team and the Czech Republic in the volleyball European Championship. PAP
/ Maciej Kulczyński
/ In the photo from left: Michał Kubiak and Paweł Zatorski
This is the undisputed success of the White and Reds. The wins in sets 18, 12 and 15 are pretty much all told. After the match the words "Polish waltz" appeared. You can read more opinions from Twitter HERE.
– We do not want to rejoice in such matches – Paweł Zatorski told TVP Sport ̵
VIEW VIDEO: European Volleyball Championships. Nowakowski is honest about the group stage. "Maybe it doesn't look good, but we treat these matches as sparrings"
– We can definitely catch a better rhythm in each match and play in a better style. We did not play friendly during the preparation and we were fortunate that we got a group where we would play one hundred percent, the matches would be like that. Heynen's coach is able to round out the composition, which is our advantage in the group. The other team had to play the strongest six to fight us – Zatorski emphasized in an interview for Polsat Sport. Here also world champions calm down fans.
– We just want to play our best. The trainer allows us to understand what you are most likely to see and hear during breaks and in interviews. It's not hard to motivate yourself for the match, which is full of fans eager for a great scene. We came out with great joy at every meeting – admitted libero ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle. However, they will take place in Amsterdam, where the teams will go the next day.
View table after White and Reds win with Czech Republic
– This is not a long journey. I expect it to run fast despite the traffic and that fans will not stand by them, too, so that they can easily come to this meeting. We don't want to call these matches "sparrings", because we have two more matches. We cannot underestimate any opponent and we certainly do not want any slip-ups to occur that will torment us in the final 1/8, 1/4 or 1/2 – Zatorski announced.
The federal national libero also declared that all was in good health. There were fears about this when he was in a hurry to intervene in the substitution bench.
– My health is back on track. The legs are fine despite bumping into the seats. It was worse on the wrist, but on the night there was significant progress, thanks to which I could easily play a full meeting with the Czechs – the player finished.
The next meeting is waiting for the Poles on Tuesday at 5pm in Amsterdam. Their rival is the Montenegro national team.
Report an errorWP SportoweFakty
I AM 2019
The group of Polish men