"He took on a strong business. He has a huge fund, almost unlimited. With that money, you can hide." TVN24 journalist Szymon Jadczak spoke about "a career suspected of leading a criminal team of 30-year-old Magdalena Kralka, who is seeking prosecutors and Interpol," TVN24 told TVN24.
Police request …
30-year-old Magdalena Kralka is ordering a drug gang. – He is suspected of leading a criminal group dedicated to distributing and trading drugs – Mateusz Drwal reported from the press of the Malopolska police station. Magdalena "took the business"
As tvn24.pl journalist Szymon Jadczak told "Wake up and over the weekend," Kralka came from a gang of so-called Z. brothers from Krakow, "a group of football fans associated with Cracovia." She was a wife of Mariusz Z., one of three siblings.
– Their career ends in December 2017. Police then run to each brother's house. One of them, Adrian, was shot dead by anti-terrorists, the other two arrested – the journalist told tvn24.pl. He added that "when there were no major gang leaders, Adrian's wife was also arrested, Magda was free, and it was a very strong deal that someone should take her." – What his investigators are accused of and what he can really do is manage the Kibol gang business branch – Jadczak said.
– So far, we've dealt with Wisła Kraków more. I must admit that at one time I was surprised that (…) people from Cracovia were actually making real money – he said.
"They don't know what to do with money anymore"
As Jadczak says, "Medicines worth 1.5 million euros come to Poland, almost every month."
– One of the people who knew these brothers and was at Magda's house told me that the money was in the pallets there. They no longer know what to do with the money – he added.
– It also follows that (Kralka) is not available to police. It has great resources, almost unlimited. In this room you can hide – Jadczak explained.
65 kilograms of marijuana and cocaine
According to police, the group under the supervision of Magdalena Kralka was in charge of drug possession. He was to distribute 65 kilos of marijuana and cocaine at that time to Lesser Poland and the West Pomeranian Voivodship.
The 30-year-old is now seeking the Prosecutor's Office and Interpol. – He wants a warrant of arrest issued by the National Prosecutor's Office, the European Arrest Warrant and the Interpol red note – Mateusz Drwal said from the Lesser Poland police press office.
The note is a request for cooperation or a global warning addressed to all Interpol countries. There are several types of these documents – the "red note" means the person indicated to be detained, temporarily arrested and extradited. centimeters high. His last known place of residence was Krakow.
– For any information that may help determine the location of the person sought, please contact telephone numbers: 12 61-54-420, 12 61-54-446, 12 61-54 -448. We ensure anonymity – emphasizes Drwal.
The police also warned that for hiding or helping a person who wanted to escape, he faces up to five years in prison.
Author: js / tr