ITHACA, NY (WSYR) – Tompkins County Department of Health has alerted the public to the potential exposures of COVID-19 to three local businesses.
An individual who tested positive ate at Ithaca Ale House and Liquid State Brewing Company.
Another individual tested positive and worked many transfers as a cashier at Ithaca Wegmans.
Here are the dates and times of each potential exposure:
Ithaca Ale House – 111 N. Aurora St.
- Friday, October 9: 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- Saturday, October 10: 2:30 pm to 4 p.m.
Liquid State Brewing Company – 620 W. Green St.
- Saturday, October 10: 4 pm to 7 pm
Wegmans – 500 S. Meadow St.
- Wednesday, October 7: 5 pm to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, October 8: 5 pm to 8:45 pm
- Saturday, October 10: 4:45 pm to 9:15 pm
- Sunday, October 11: 2 pm to 8 pm
If you are in any of these businesses at this time, you should do the following:
- Try the Cayuga Health Sampling Site located at The Shops in the parking lot of Ithaca Mall. Register for an appointment here or call 607-319-5708.
- If possible, Cornell University students should contact Cornell Health at 607-255-5155. Do not go to an arrival or tracking test site.