I went through the transcript and pulled out the lines you need to see from the President's speech. They are below.
1. "I love unions and I love workers and, you know, when I built buildings in New York, I built them exclusively with unions. People didn't understand that. I was exclusive. "
Donald Trump and the unions go. stable. I do not know that! And let's get away!
2. "Remember – and remember, Pennsylvania – you know, Pennsylvania has the best numbers they have in the history of this state, and that's for a very good reason, and you know what that reason is. – hello, I'm here. "
3. "This Shell petroleum plant in Beaver County, Pennsylvania – I'm very good at it. We did well – how many points did we win? Anyone know?"
4. "Unlike large windmills that destroy the value of everything, kill all birds."
5. "No, we love natural gas, and we love many other things as well."
True, very true.
6. "I'm a great builder. I've built well. I love the building."
"I built well." – The President of the United States
7. "Don't worry about the rain, the umbrellas work well, especially when they do in America."
Information for life!
8. "I love cranes. I love trucks of all kinds even when I was a little boy at four years old my mom would say, & # 39; You love trucks . & # 39; "
9. "I do. I've always been fond of trucks. I've never been. Nothing has changed. Sometimes, you know, you can be president but nothing will change."
10. "We have a lot of road blocks in this country where you have a small claws can stop a project. Small claws can stop it for years. And we destroy those small claws. , as we break it down quickly. "
This is a metaphor, I thought .
11. "He was tough. He was rude, man. He was rude. But then he said I wanted to do something great and you were incredible. He ran Texas for 14 years, and he did it well. "
12. "I think we're looking very good. I think we're looking good all over: in Ohio, in North Carolina, in South Carolina, Florida. We've got numbers in Florida, we're looking fantastic."  These are some official White House speeches! It's not recognized from Trump's campaign rallies, is it ???
13. "Today, we have more workers working in the United States already – almost 160 million than at any time in the history of our country. Mind you, that's a hell of a lot."
This is it! Also, it's true! But it's a bit misleading! More people are employed than at any time in the history of our country, but we also have there are more people in the country than we have ever been before.
14. "It probably cost me $ 3 to $ 5 billion for the privilege to be – and I don't really care, I don't care. You know, if you're rich, it doesn't matter. I just want to do a good job."
A quick logic diagram in this quote: being President costs me a lot of money and I want you to know that → I don't care about losing a lot of money even though I just mentioned it → I'm rich no matter the → the key is to do a good job. Yes, it all checks. Carry on!
15. "I pretended to be on something called emoluments – emoluments. You hear the word – no one heard it before."
16. "They come back – now no one is looking at Obama getting $ 60 million for a book, that's OK, even though no one in history has ever made a lot of money for a book. Obama got $ 60 million – come to think of it, $ 60 million for a book. No one is looking – no one is looking at – but to me, this is all, emoluments. "
17. "And what it is is harassing the president because this thing costs me a fortune and I love it, OK? I love it because it makes other people's lives better."
So, it's not possible Trump could violate the emoluments clause because a) being president "costs me a fortune" and b) because he likes to be president. Got it!
18. "We're building a lot of walls."
19. "If [Democrats] got lost your fracking, lost your coal, didn't know what to do. You didn't want to do widgets, did you? You wanted to do it – you wanted to know how to make a computer, little piece of stuff? You put it in the big hands of yours, look. "
" You have great hands. "- The President of the United States.
20. "Going to get the big hands, he'll take this little part. He'll come home, & # 39; Alice, this is a tough job. & # 39; No, you want to make steel and want you dig coal, and that's what you want to do. "
Big hands, small portions. They just aren't together !!! It's not natural !!!
21. "I won one by 42 points, 42 points, West Virginia."
Very official. Most of the president.
22. "I really think at this time, we have a pretty good chance of winning Virginia, which is a tough win because, you know, you have some people who probably disagree with us, but I think we have a really good chance of Virginia, too, which is something that a Republican has not won in a long time. "
Prior to Barack Obama's victory in Virginia in 2008, the last Democrat to win the Commonwealth at the presidential level is Lyndon Johnson. So … Also: The White House's official speech really did away with campaign politics!
23. "That's a lot of people coming back there, for, like, 11am talk. That's a lot of people. That's a lot – like the Academy Awards back in the day."
The speech was in the afternoon. Also, never – did Trump ever notice (and point out) how many members of the media were covering him. Why? Because death for Donald Trump is not a bad press. It has no press.
24. "In 2020, we are running so you can better get out there and make sure we win."
So many meat rules in this speech! Lots of official business! Taxpayers are pleased with the bill for this!
25. "I don't know who wins but we have to hit Pocahontas again if he wins. But he presents a bit of a comeback. What a group, Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe."
Not sure if I mentioned it but here it goes: It looks like an official event at the White House. Which means taxpayers are paying for its costs, not Trump's 2020 campaign. Which is weird because, well, the speech is completely and completely political.
26. "No one can beat us, no one can stop us because winning is what Americans do, winning is what we know best."
27. "& # 39; President, please, for the good of the people of Pennsylvania, stop winning, stop creating all these jobs, stop creating all these products. Please sir, stop, stop this winning. & # 39; & # 39; And I told them – – and I told them we would never stop winning because there was no winner like that in the last few years. No one wins like you win. " The best win. Excessive product.
28. "I kept my promises a lot. Even though they said he promised things he actually did more than he promised, that's true, but we'll come out with more."
Anyone hungry for a word salad? Given that I have fulfilled more commitments to this piece than I have ever done, it feels like a good place to end.