MachineGames and Bethesda have released a 1.0.5 update for "Wolfenstein: Youngblood". This applies first to the PC, the consoles will follow next. Among other things, boss battles are suits and there are bug fixes.
- The difficulty level of all boss battles has been overhauled. (The type of armor will still be displayed.)
- Various steps have been taken to reduce the feeling that some opponents are absorbing ammunition like a sponge.
- After each spawn, the player receives a certain amount of ammunition for standard weapons.
- In more difficult. The sections now have more ammunition for special weapons.
- The number of computers in the game tutorial has been doubled to make the game 1
- Fixed an issue where enemies in some areas
- Switching speed between several weapons increased to better respond to enemy weapon types.
- Client players can now blow up DKW charges by the host player.
- A tape required to complete the Muted Outpost Mission may be lost. This band will reappear as intended for all players, allowing the mission to complete.
- Align types of damage for host types and weapon and client types. In the past, a bug could have caused one of the players to have some type of weapon and enhancements to cause more damage.
- It is not possible for the "Not Available" message to be played, even when active opponents are still close
- Fixed a number of timing errors that did not save progress in some situations.
- Coop leaks now work more reliably when playing solo.
- The KI to your sister has been improved to avoid more difficult opponents more often and to heal you better if you are incompetent.
- Tutorials not selected in section 1 or 2 of the streets of Paris are in section 3 to the present day. It allows players to come back from other places to get them through complete tutorials on completion.
- Additional saves have been added to all Tower and Tower Guard battles. However, there are no saves when returning to the towers after completing the main mission.
- When all players are gone and the last save point is loaded, their default weapons will be filled at least 50% of their ammo capacity. It will work with all Ammo capabilities and upgrades, but will not affect Heavy Weapons or Special Weapons.
- Additional Bounty Ammunition has been added to all Boss and Guard battles. Type of weapon, will now carry twice as much damage. As a result, it does not feel as though they are only taking damage if the player uses an inappropriate weapon. However, we continue to recommend investing silver coins in upgrading different types of weapons to do maximum damage to hard opponents.
- General Winkler's Health Points were reduced to match Zeppelin's poverty level. ] Combat Dog Damage Slightly Reduced.
- Damage output of basic versions of the shotgun, automatic pistol, and MP has been increased to match other weapon standards. Level opponents in towers. The towers are still designed for level 20 or higher players.
- An option was added to the control menu to turn visor on and off.
- Controlled vibration reduced on Xbox One Gameplay settings added an option to hide the opponent's health ad. Please note that this has no effect on the fleet barriers or enemy levels. Therefore, we recommend keeping ads only for players who are familiar with the odds of opponents.
- There are now over 20 additional duplicates of tutorials in the districts, making it easier to achieve 100% game development, It also reduces the risk of new players overlooking a tutorial.
- Added a special icon for computer tutorials that will be displayed when the player has a proper Mystery Finder enhancement. The reduced Penthouse "section.
- Lothar's accuracy and deterioration were changed in his last section.
- The number of missiles was reduced for the Lothar flight section.