This is not an investment option open to many people, but buying a pro sports franchise can pay a lot of time, and Forbes's latest ranking of the world's top 50 sports teams proves it.
The Dallas Cowboys, with an estimated worth of $ 5 billion, the top list, followed by the New York Yankees, at $ 4.6 billion and Real Madrid's Spanish soccer club, at $ 4.24 billion. While the teams represent many sports and cross international lines, the NFL team consists of more than half of the list, because of the most lucrative television deals that bring each group upwards of $ 250 million per year.
CRITICS CONDEMN TOM BRADY FOR THE VIRAL POST OF HIS PLAYING with the girl
Here is the rest of the top 1
- Barcelona – $ 4.2 billion
- New York Knicks – $ 4 billion
- Manchester United – $ 3.81 billion
- New England Patriots – $ 3.8 billion [LosAngelesLakers-$37billion
- Golden State Warriors – $ 3.5 billion
- The Los Angeles Dodgers – $ 3.3 billion [thatJerryJonesin1989fornowlookslikeabargainat$140millionlongkingslistTheNewYorkYankeesshowedconsiderableappreciationrisinginthreespotsand15percentinvaluesince2018Successinthefieldincreasingattendanceandhigh-ratingtelevisioncontributedtotheincreasedvalueoftheteambasedinBronxTheYankeesareintheSteinbrennerfamilysince1973whenthepatriarchalfamilyGeorgeSteinbrennerboughttheteamfromCBSfor$87million
Nine NBA teams make the list, including three of the top 10. There is no National Hockey League teams represented in the top 50, and the New York Rangers are listed as the most important hockey team at $ 1.55 billion.
Click here to see the complete list.