قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ The man said he almost died after contracting bacteria eating the flesh

The man said he almost died after contracting bacteria eating the flesh



A Georgian man said he was contracting a bacterial diet during a family vacation in Florida – and almost died.

Tony Meredith told WDHN that he started experiencing flu-like symptoms about five days after his return home to Colquitt, Ga., From his annual trip to Panama City, Fla., Earlier this month.

A nurse practitioner first thought it was a kidney infection – until Meredith's legs began to be purple.

the Southeast Health doctor diagnosed him with serious bacterial infection, necrotizing fasciitis.

The bacterium was submerged with a slightly scratch scratch below Meredith's knee while he was in the water of Florida, according to exit.

Doctors gave antibiotic Meredith

"Almost I lost my leg or my life," Meredith says.

"Anyone who goes to the beach, they really need to be careful before riding on sand or water," he said. "I did not think it would happen to me."

The same infection that Meredith took has claimed the life of 56-year-old Gary Evans of Texas this month.

A deceased Memphis, Dave Bennett, 48 hours after obsession with visiting Destin, a popular area of ​​the Gulf of Mexico in Florida, said her daughter this month.

Lynn Fleming, of Florida, also died after a bacterial-eating bacteria from an innocent dog-like leg on her beach, her family said in June.


Source link