JERUSALEM – A Palestinian man killed an Israeli and was seriously wounded by two in a West Bank shot and stabbing on Sunday before fleeing and setting up a massive theft, the Israeli military said.
Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus attacked an Israeli soldier at the entrance of Ariel settlement, southwest of the city of Nablus Palestine, and then took his rifle assault. Then he opened the fire to some vehicles, preventing civilians. Another car slowed down and the attacker pushed and escaped, fled to soldiers on the road before evacuating a Palestinian nation.
Conricus said that Israeli troops gathered at the village entrance to assist the manhunt. He said it was not clear if the assailant had acted solely or with the help of others, and if he belonged to any Palestinian militant group.
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that the pursuit was ongoing and he was confident that Israel's forces would be behind the attacks and "bring them to justice as we have in all the previous case. "
Israel's Magen David Adom rescue service said the injured was a 35-year-old man and a 20-year-old who was diagnosed with a scene in a serious condition before leaving the hospital.
The attack came after two Palestinians were killed by Israeli fire last week in separate West Bank incidents, following a period of relative calm. On Thursday, Hamas issued a pair of missiles from Gaza to the Israeli city of Tel Aviv in a rare Israeli heart attack that looked to set the parties in another round of multiplication. But the launch seemed to be a technical deterioration and then a brief calm of Israeli revenge was restored.
Israel is currently in the middle of an election campaign, and Egypt is trying to broker a long time stop between Israel and Gaza Hamas rulers.
Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.