On Monday, the controversial Cleveland Browns signed back running Kareem Hunt. The transition reaction is polarizing with fans of the Browns and NFL fans.
The Hunt was released by Kansas City Chiefs last time after her video appeared on shoving and punching a woman in the hallway at her Cleveland residence. Despite being able to face a long suspension, Hunt was signed by Browns General Manager John Dorsey, the man who originally placed him in Kansas City.
In today's Cover 2: A podcast at Cleveland Browns, we cover the sign of Hunt.
– Why is the unfortunate fact that most NFLs do not care about players' off-field indiscretions if they can work on the field.
– The grave danger that Browns is getting by bringing hunt back to his hometown.
– Certainly it is a bad move of the Browns.
– Why is it
– Can this move be about 2020 for Browns than 2019?
– What this means for Browns in the football field, and if Duke Johnson can be the odd person out.