قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Two women in Fargo who were hospitalized, one of a coma – blames 'blamed grass'

Two women in Fargo who were hospitalized, one of a coma – blames 'blamed grass'



Sierra Brown, 19, of Fargo, said he had had numbness in his leg and not walked before the emergency room at Sanford Medical Center on Sunday, June 9.

The other woman, brought to hospital by ambulance after being found unresponsive to family members.

The next day at the hospital with his father Randall Brown in the room, Sierra Brown said concern to other women and described him as a childhood friend,

"The All they can tell me is he is in a coma and he is fighting for his life, "he said.

The Forum contacts parents of other women, but they say Tuesday, June 1

1, that they do not want to reveal their daughter's name and refuse to comment for this story.

Randall Brown described the situation as "terrible."

"When I went to the hospital, and it was a bit mad at that point," h "They did not know what they were doing."

Early Monday morning, he posted about a Facebook incident, saying young people, young people and parents should be aware of the case if more "laced weeds" are in the streets.

Until Tuesday night, the Fargo police did not give any warning.

A police spokesperson will only say that at 5:28 pm Sunday, officials in the 1000 block of Third Street North for a medical aid. They found a 19-year-old woman who was unresponsive but breathing, and she was taken to the hospital.

The policeman was denied to release additional information, only that the incident remained under investigation.

Randall Brown said based on the symptoms of the two women, doctors told her that marijuana might be damaged by rats or insecticides, perhaps by masking the smell during transport, or there may be a synthetic drug.

Dr. Heidi Lako-Adamson, health official for Fargo Cass Public Health, said that some synthetic drugs were cut or mixed with toxic chemicals, such as rat poison, to be longer "high".

"It is very dangerous, especially in the type of marijuana used by children and adults in these days," he said.

Sierra Brown said he bought marijuana at Fargo on Saturday night, June 8, from a person familiar with, and went to his girlfriend

Two women and another friend were smoked with a joint, watching Netflix and sleeping, he said.

Brown said when he awoke the next morning, he did not feel in his right leg. He thought he had slept on it wrong and went back to sleep, just to wake up around 2 p.m. his legs are still growing.

He called his father, who offered to take him to a doctor. However, he lives in Hillsboro, N.D., a 45-minute drive away. He started calling friends because he wanted to get to the doctor as soon as possible.

"Because I want to, I can not walk, Sierra Brown says.

At the same time, Brown did not wake his friend, but was not very worried because he was sleeping heavily.

How many hours after arriving at the hospital, she received a call saying that her friend was unresponsive and was taken there by ambulance.

Randall Brown said doctors told her that her daughter had a dangerous level of creatine kinase , or CK, in its system CK is a type of protein that requires muscle cells to function.

"The levels of these children in their systems are not in the charts. They did not see it, "said Randall Brown.

He said his daughter was diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis.

Dr. Lako-Adamson said that the condition causes muscle damage, which caused by any number of medical issues, including heart attack, sepsis, a virus, or poisoning. It can lead to kidney failure, neurological problems, loss of a limb, and death.

] Randall Brown said that CK levels were usually around 100, his daughter was at 26,000 when he was brought, and his friend was even higher.

He said the her daughter's friend took the first hit off the joint night, followed by her daughter and the third friend, who suffered no ill effects.

"I do not know what that means, but it looks like just like any of it is Stinger by fire, and probably burn it off very quickly, but they both got a fairly heavy dose, "she said, referring to her daughter and her boyfriend.

Dr. Lako-Adamson said that people are taking advantage of synthetic drugs, or drugs that are potentially contaminated with toxic chemicals. "We do not know about it until someone dies, or is very ill," he said.

Sierra Brown is expected to leave the hospital this week, and will be sent to a walker due to weakness in her legs.

He may also have stones or other road problems, according to his father.

He said his daughter could have a prescription for medical marijuana, based on many conditions, including post-traumatic stress disorder and an anxiety disorder.

Even medical marijuana was approved by North Dakota voters in 2016, it has been slow to become available in the state.

Instead of seeking medical marijuana, her daughter bought pottery on the streets to cope with her conditions, she said.

"It should not happen," he said.

Randall Brown also thinks that it is likely that more than rotten marijuana come out there.

"I do not think this is the last gonna we hear of it," he said.


Source link